Vesper Technologies is your trusted source for both new and used Cisco equipment for your network infrastructure. As a Cisco certified reseller offering Cisco Refresh, we lower the cost of the network infrastructure, add capacity to existing legacy networks, develop network sparing and disaster recovery capabilities. We can meet your most challenging network infrastructure needs with the industry’s only Cisco approved used Cisco equipment solution.
In today’s challenging economic environment, smart IT organizations utilise both new and used Cisco equipment strategically to get the most out of their networks. Whether used Cisco equipment is employed to lower the cost of the network infrastructure, to add capacity to existing legacy networks, to develop network sparing and disaster recovery capabilities, or for unforeseen emergency needs, the one thing you want most when buying used Cisco equipment is peace of mind.
As a Cisco certified reseller offering Cisco Refresh (-RF remanufactured equipment), peace of mind is exactly what you get when buying used Cisco from us. Cisco Refresh is a trusted and price competitive alternative when new Cisco equipment is not an option. Fully refurbished to Cisco factory specifications, Cisco Refresh is backed by the same warranty, maintenance, and support options as the equivalent new product.
Key highlights of Cisco Refresh
- Comprehensive catalog – over 4,000 different used Cisco equipment across all technologies with the largest inventory of Cisco certified equipment in the industry
- Equipment you can trust – all used Cisco equipment have been remanufactured, tested, and inspected to meet Cisco specifications; all equipment meets or exceeds engineering, safety and environmental standards
- Secure products – Cisco certified means no counterfeit, stolen or improperly remanufactured units to add risk to your network infrastructure
- Fully licensed – comes with software license already included; no need to purchase a software license separately as is necessary with other used Cisco equipment
- Fully backed by Cisco – same-as-new warranty and SMARTnet support options offer 24 hours a day, 365 days a year software and hardware support from the Cisco Technical Assistance Centre
- Priced competitively with no hidden costs
- Financing programs are available through Cisco CapitalTM to further increase budget flexibility