StorPool was founded in 2011 to make storage simpler yet more effective and affordable. Its block-level, distributed storage software is the fastest and most efficient software-defined storage (SDS) solution on the market today. It was designed from the ground up to replace traditional SANs, all-flash arrays (AFA) or other less-efficient storage software products.
StorPool relies on standard servers to build a fast, scalable and reliable shared storage system. It is highly flexible and can be deployed in both converged setups (on compute nodes, alongside VMs and applications) or on separate storage nodes.
- The fastest and most efficient block storage software.
- Provides all-flash performance at near HDD prices.
- Increases performance up to 10x and lowers TCO up to 80% – across the IT stack.
- Seamlessly scales-out in capacity and performance without interruption and in incremental steps.
- Enables efficiency. StorPool uses your standard x86 servers and makes them act like a SAN.
- More reliable than RAID.
- Successfully replaces inefficient and expensive SAN boxes, all-flash storage arrays or other inferior storage software.
- Integrated with OpenStack, OpenNebula, CloudStack, LVM, Docker, LXC, libvirt, Proxmox. Supports OnApp, Windows, VMware.